5 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Optimum Nutrition's Opti-Women™ combines 23 Vitamins and Essential Minerals with 17 specialty ingredients to create a comprehensive multivitamin for the active woman. Each serving of wide-reaching nutrient support is delivered in Vegetarian Society approved Vcaps.
COMPREHENSIVE MULTI-VITAMIN DESIGNED FOR THE ACTIVE FEMALE
As it's not always possible to source these nutrients from your diet every single day.
Opti-Women delivers vitamins and minerals to provide the body with a vital nutrient boost to help you cope with the demands of a fast-paced lifestyle.
- Reduces Fatigue (1)
- Supports Metabolic & Immune Function (2)
- Contains 30 active ingredients
- From your trusted Partner, Optimum Nutrition
- Nutrient Optimising System
1. Vitamins C, B2, B3, B5, B12, Folic Acid, Magnesium and Iron contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
2. Biotin, Zinc and Chromium contribute to normal macronutrient metabolism. Vitamins A, D, C, B6, B12, folic acid, copper, selenium and iron contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
As a dietary supplement, Consume 2 capsules daily with food. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake - Please consult your doctor before taking this product, particularly if you have a pre-existing medical condition that could be affected
- Do not use if you are woman who is pregnant or lactating
- We do not recommend this product for anyone under the age of 18, or if you have impaired liver function.
WARNING: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Consult your physician before using this dietary supplement. Consult your healthcare professional before use if you are taking any prescription drugs. Consult your healthcare practitioner before beginning any weight loss program.
Calcium Carbonate, Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), L-Ascorbic Acid, Gelatine Capsule, Calcium Citrate, Magnesium Oxide, Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Salts of Fatty Acids, Silicon Dioxide), Ferrous Fumarate, D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate, Calcium D-Pantothenate, Nicotinamide, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Zinc Oxide, L-Selenomethionine, Beta-Carotene, Manganese sulphate, Chromium (III) Chloride, Citrus Bioflavonoids Complex (standardised to 35% Flavanones), Grape Seed Extract (Vitis Vinifera, seed), Garlic Extract (Allium Sativum, bulb), Phylloquinone, Copper sulphate, Sodium Molybdate, Chromium Picolinate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Retinyl Palmitate, Cholecalciferol, Lycopene, Riboflavin, Potassium Iodide, Marigold (Tagetes erecta, flower, standardised to 10% Lutein), Cyanocobalamin, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, D-Biotin Allergen Statement: Contains Soy Ingredients.
Optimum Nutrition offer a comprehensive range to rival any other supplement brand and you always get the very best quality - this can be seen by their BCAA camsules being the highest strength on the market, or their enteric coated fish oils so that you don't get fishy breath, or many other examples throughout the range which really make a difference and make taking supplements more pleasant and beneficial.